At Rock the Heirloom we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
Information We CollectIn operating our website we may collect and process data including, but not limited to the following:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or made an enquiry, typically your name, email address and telephone number.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may share your data with trusted third parties so that you can be provided with information about other services which may be of interest to you. We will not share your data with such third parties without your prior express consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
We do not collect sensitive personal information, which is information relating to ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life or criminal record.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
All data is held for a minimum of 6 years in line with legislative guidance, except in cases for the defence, establishment or exercise of legal claims.
Disclosing Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us.
This website uses things called “Cookies" to improve your experience on our website. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
- Google Analytics (third party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here. You can opt-out of having your internet activity available to Google Analytics here.
- Social Media Sharing and Integration (third party). We use Instagram and Facebook functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest, or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles. You can find out more about Instagram and Facebook’s Cookie use here.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser’s options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your data at any time, and within the limits of any current contractual obligation you have with us we will happily do so. Once our business relationship is at an end you may request we delete your data and subject to any other overarching legal obligations we will do so.